By accepting the Policy and the User Agreement in registration, you expressly consent to our collection, storage, use and disclosure of your personal information as described in this Policy. This Policy is effective on September 1, 2011 for current users, and immediately upon acceptance by new users.
Your personal information is provided to Kawaiikoya upon your consent, and the information provided will only be used for the purposes of:
We may collect and store the following personal information:
· - email address, physical contact information, the date of birth and gender information, and (depending on the service used) sometimes financial information,such as bank account numbers;
· - transactional information based on your activities on the Website (such as buying, bidding, item and content you generate or that relates to your account);
· - postage, billing and other information you provide to purchase or dispatch an item;
· - community discussions, chats, dispute resolution, correspondence through our Website, and correspondence sent to us;
· - other information from your interaction with our Website, services, content and advertising, including computer and connection information, statistics on pageviews, traffic to and from the Website, ad data, IP address and standard web log information;
· - additional information we ask you to submit to authenticate yourself or if we believe you are violating site policies (for example, we may ask you to send us anID or bill to verify your address of which order payment verification/account ownership;
We don't sell or rent your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes without your explicit consent.
Your password is the key to your account. Use unique numbers and letters and do not disclose your password to anyone. If you do share your password or your personal information with others, remember that you are responsible for all actions taken in the name of your account. If you lose control of your password, you may lose substantial control over your personal information and may be subject to legally binding actions taken on your behalf. Therefore, if your password has been compromised for any reason, you should immediately notify us and change your password.
We will never ask for your password by phone or e-mail, so if you receive such an inquiry, please report the incident to the firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you access our Website from a shared computer or a computer in an internet café, a PC room or a library, certain information about you, such as your user ID, activity or reminders from the Website, may also be visible to other individuals who use the computer after you. To protect your personal information or communication from being disclosed to others, you should log out and close the web browser after using our Website.
Kawaiikoya is responsible for securing all personal information and will not provide your personal information to any third party without your prior consent, except as otherwise expressly included in this Policy.
Please note there is a possibility that your personal information can be collected and used by other internet users when you provide your information voluntarily on a BBS or other pages which are open to general public access. Provide your personal information at your own risk, and Kawaiikoya disclaims any and all loss or liability that may occur from this.
· Copyrighted works and secondary works of text, drafts, designs, photos, pictures, programs or databases.
Contact for Inquries